PROFESSIONAL WORK OF SPEECH THERAPISTS INCLUDES WORKING WITH ADULTS AND CHILDREN OF ALL AGES.
1. CHILD'S EARLY AGE
- from the first to the third year of life - prevention, counselling, monitoring, encouraging speech;
- from the third by the end of the fifth year of life - testing, articulation disorders therapy (dyslaliae), stuttering, attention deficit disorders, concentration;
2. PRESCHOOL AGE
- preparing for school, adoption of pre-reading skills, adoption of writing skills, vocabulary enrichment, expansion of knowledge;
3. SCHOOL AGE
- therapy of following disorders and problems: attention, concentration, reading, writing, numeracy, learning;
- therapy of different types of aphasia, dysarthria, and other verbal and nonverbal communication problems resulting from cerebrovascular inzult, cancer, cerebral trauma or degenerative diseases.